Substandard Lettings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout: New Vegas

Go down

Fallout: New Vegas Empty Fallout: New Vegas

Post  The Hacker Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 am

All about Falling Out, and Vegases that are New.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epFupigyIN8

If you know me, then you know I love RPGs. They are my bread. They are my butter. They are my bread AND butter, at the same time. And Fallout bread covered in Obsidian Entertainment butter sounds like it will taste so sweet. Part of the former PC-RPG/Now Action-RPG franchise of Fallout, New Vegas is a new spin-off to the series, being developed by Obsidian, many members of which made Fallout: A Post-Nuclear Role-Playing Game, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, and Planescape: Torment, which is widely regarded as one of the best-written (if not best) RPGs ever made.

It will play like Fallout 3, but with many improvements. You can control your party members, your skills can be used in conversations, weapons can be modified and have special moves, your character's intelligence can change features of the game, and a lot more. Also, for those who found Fallout 3 'too easy', Fallout: New Vegas will have a hardcore mode where bullets have weight, combat is tougher, stimpacks heal over time rather than instantly, you must drink (and possibly eat and sleep) to survive, and injuries can only be dealt with by doctors or doctors' bags. This is a return to form of many role-playing features from the first two fallout titles, and it seems awesome.

Fallout: New Vegas Screen12B

Fallout: New Vegas Screen10B

Fallout: New Vegas Screen09B

Apparently, you die before the word 'go'. As a courier, you're minding your own business when somebody up and shoots you in the head and steals a package you were going to deliver, leaving you dead in a shallow grave. What an inconvenience, yeah? Well, a robot scoops you out and takes your carcass to a wasteland doctor who somehow is able to fix you up right (barring a few disabilities you may decide to place on yourself in character creation). Then you're up and at-'em to head out and get some payback at the b*****d who did you in and find out why this parcel is such a hot item.

Oh, yeah... And there's a war going on, but we'll get to that later.

Discuss. :3
The Hacker
The Hacker

Power Level : 109

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum