Substandard Lettings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things

4 posters

Go down

A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things Empty A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things

Post  The Hacker Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Like this site. ^^

I've given up on KH3 because all it is is the kingdom of the royal 'Atok' (name reversed for his protection).

I've got ideas. For one, I'll try to fill the site with as many anime/manga things to discuss as possible, and I hopr I can talk to Sammy about setting up roleplay systems and maybe start a few roleplays. :3

Let's get working! ^^
The Hacker
The Hacker

Power Level : 109

Back to top Go down

A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things Empty Re: A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things

Post  NicoleChristine Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Finally! Haha. I don't know a whole lot about anime, but you know any discussion is good for me. ^^

Roleplays too.
NicoleChristine
NicoleChristine

Power Level : 50

Back to top Go down

A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things Empty Re: A Hacker, Dedicated to Greater Things

Post  Skylord Flame Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 am

Im sure I can help up this site as well. (:

DID I HEAR ROLEPLAYING? count me in yall!

Oh and I sorta gave up on it too. >_>
Skylord Flame
Skylord Flame

Power Level : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  NicoleChristine Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Oh snap. Well I could use a good roleplay. ^^' Razz
NicoleChristine
NicoleChristine

Power Level : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:02 pm

brainstorm to make some rps, I've got a few ideas, a FE one, another pokemon one, a bleach one and one that sounds like 11eyes
Xanatos
Xanatos

Power Level : 23

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hacker Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:51 pm

Sounds good. :3

I've got an idea for an epic RP based on Borderlands, where people can play any type of human character or combination thereof (like say, a Merchant or doctor that used to be a psycho bandit or something like that). It would be character focused and also expand on the world of Pandora from the game.
The Hacker
The Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 pm

since (from what I perceived from watching my friend play for about two hours) it has no actual storyline, we could some make sort of expanding universe sorta deal with it, talk to me on msn if you want the rp ideas more thoroughly explained

edit: forgot "make" lol

Last edited by Xanatos on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xanatos
Xanatos

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hacker Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Xanatos wrote:since (from what I perceived from watching my friend play for about two hours) it has no actual storyline, we could some sort of expanding universe sorta deal with it, talk to me on msn if you want the rp ideas more thoroughly explained
Yep that's why my idea is basically to expand on the kinds of characters and the world itself. I was hoping to give it a more dramatic tone than the comical tone of the game. :3
The Hacker
The Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

but it'll be no fun without claptrap D:

anyways, more brainstorming yes, some FF Crystal Chronicles rp? that one also has no general storyline, I would just keep killing the same bosses over and over until finding out there's a final boss on a mountain and then finding out the shocking fact that the game indeed does have some sort of story but you never really pay attention to it
Xanatos
Xanatos

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hacker Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Xanatos wrote:but it'll be no fun without claptrap D:

anyways, more brainstorming yes, some FF Crystal Chronicles rp? that one also has no general storyline, I would just keep killing the same bosses over and over until finding out there's a final boss on a mountain and then finding out the shocking fact that the game indeed does have some sort of story but you never really pay attention to it
I haven't really played any Crystal Chronicles games besides the first, and I was severely disappointed. But, if you could let me in on the basics, I could help think of something. :3
The Hacker
The Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylord Flame Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:54 am

Im fine with whatever rpg that yall do xD I just wanna rp but if you neeed my help ill be glad to pitch in some ideas.
Skylord Flame
Skylord Flame

Power Level : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hacker Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 am

Skylord Flame wrote:Im fine with whatever rpg that yall do xD I just wanna rp but if you neeed my help ill be glad to pitch in some ideas.
The more, the merrier. :3
The Hacker
The Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 pm

so...just to be clear, this is a thread dedicated to brainstorming thread ideas or rp ideas in specific correct?
Xanatos
Xanatos

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hacker Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:39 pm

I guess, since that's what it's become. xD
The Hacker
The Hacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum